Warranty, Returns & Refunds
OneWorld warrants all products for 12 months from the date of receiving the item. Some products may attract a longer warranty either as noted on the product page or unless outlined by the consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Note: Hemisphere Diamond Members receive 12mths extra warranty on all items. Membership must be active at the time of purchase and is not applicable to items purchased out of membership. Some OneWorld products have warranties not excluded by Australian Consumer Law. Please note, due to our extensive handmade product range, we have large variations in the composition and fragility of our items.
Unfortunately, things may go wrong from time to time. If you find an item is faulty, we will replace or repair the item. If a repair or replacement cannot be achieved a credit or refund can be provided. Claims must be made within the warranty period and proof of purchase retained.
- 12 Months standard manufacturing warranty
- Fabric, stitching and pillow back cushions
- 10 years frame and foundation manufacturing warranty
- 3 years seat cushion manufacturing warranty
Note: Pilling, fading, and wear and tear of the sofa is not covered under warranty.
To make a warranty claim please complete the claim form here – ensure to add full details and attach images
Change of mind
At OneWorld Collection it is important to us you love your purchase. If you change your mind within 14 days of receiving your purchase, and the item is in *original condition, we will exchange or provide a store credit.
For your convenience, we offer a return or exchange on most of our range (excludes large furniture items) across our retail showrooms. Online purchases may also be returned to showrooms as per above. Please contact the return store or the online support team to request a return or exchange, please retain your proof of purchase so our team can verify you.
Transportation costs associated with change of mind will be at the expense of the customer. Items outside of 14 days will be at the discretion of OneWorld Collection. Please contact out support or store team to discuss options outside of these conditions.
*original condition is in original packaging or repackaged as new. OneWorld will assess items outside of these guidelines on an individual basis
Unpacked or rewrapped will attract a 20% restocking fee.
We’ll arrange the return delivery, and you will receive a refund, less any re-shipping fees or restocking fees. This will be communicated prior to organising the collection.
To initiate your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate the return.
- All change of mind returns can only be processed if they are within 14 days or being received
- Approved refunds can only be processed to the original purchaser and via the original payment method used to place the order. Please retain the proof of purchase and provide identification when requesting a refund in-store.
- All change of mind returns will incur a shipping fee. To collect or return the item
- Online orders cannot be returned to a showroom unless originally agreed
- Only items collected or taken from a showroom can be returned to a showroom
- A change of mind return will be accepted only if items are returned in as-new, re-sellable condition. Items that are not in as-new, re-sellable condition are not eligible for the 14 day change of mind returns
- Change of mind returns must be returned in original packaging, If you have already discarded the original packaging, suitable packaging must be provided by yourself to avoid damage in transit back to us. Additional fees may be applied for items returned without original or damaged packaging
- Change of mind does not apply to Clearance items or reduced showroom items
- Bespoke of special orders
- Commercial orders
- Items not in re-sellable condition or acceptable resale packaging (OneWorld discretion)
Requesting a change of mind return
Please contact our customercare team at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order.
A member of our team will be in touch to confirm the request within one business day. We will email you a return label, so we request you have the ability to print this label.
Items must be repacked in original packaging with return labels attached to the box. Our delivery partners will collect the item from your home, and return it safely to us.*
Once we’ve received your item, we’ll check that it’s in its original condition and packaging or as per the condition agreed at the time of accepting the return request. Once confirmed, a refund will be processed less any fees communicated If this is the case, you’ll receive a refund less any shipping fees or restocking fees within 3-5 business days and via the original payment method.
* For the return of smaller items, you may be required to drop them off at an Australia Post Office.
Approved refunds can only be processed to the original purchaser and via the original payment method used to place the order. Please retain the proof of purchase and provide identification when requesting a refund in-store.
All refund requests require the item to be inspected before the refund is processed. Items returned in store will be processed for a refund by the store team. Please have your ID and the original payment method ready to be sighted and confirmed by the store team.
Items purchased online or requiring collection via a courier will need to be inspected on return to our warehouse. Once the inspection confirms the condition of the item, a refund will be processed via the original payment method and confirmation emailed to the original order account holder.
The following applies to all Change of Mind Returns:
- All change of mind returns will incur a re-shipping fee. This will be advised upon receiving the return request
- Once you have logged your return application a member of the Customer Support team will advise you of all costs such as re-shipping, re-packaging that will be deducted from your refund
- The refund for change of mind returns will be returned to the original payment method less any deductions
- Re-shipping and repackaging fees do not apply to faulty or damaged items
All returned goods must be wrapped in packaging as our couriers do not transport unpackaged items. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you keep the original packaging if you would like to return the goods.
For all change of mind returns, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the items are returned to us in the same condition and packaging you received them. Items without packaging will not be accepted by our delivery partners due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations. Our Distribution Centre Team assesses every item that is returned to us. If the product is not returned in its original condition or packaging, a striking fee of 50% of the full product price (before any discounts) will be deducted from your refund.
If you have received a faulty or damaged item that needs to be returned and you have disposed of the original packaging, we kindly ask you to source alternative material, for example, bubble wrap as our delivery partners will not accept unpacked items due to Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations. Please note that the striking fee does not apply to faulty or damaged items.
Faulty or Damaged Products
Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any missing parts, faults, damage, or incorrect items immediately. These must be reported to the customer care team (insert email) within 48 hours of receiving the delivery.
Faulty or damaged claims outside this reporting period will be assessed under warranty or at the discretion of OneWorld Collection.
To report a faulty item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of Orders
If you decide to change or cancel your order, please contact us a minimum of 24 hours before your items are prepared and processed for dispatch from our Distribution Centre to avoid incurring additional fees.
Standard & stocked orders may attract a 20% cancellation restocking fee. This will be at the discretion of OneWorld Collection.
OneWorld Collection will retain the deposit of any bespoke order cancellations.
If orders have already been shipped cancellation may still be possible however freight charges will not be refunded.
If your items have already left the Distribution Centre, we will treat your cancellation as a return and our change of mind returns policy will be applicable (see 14 Day Change of Mind Return Policy section for details). You will be charged a re-shipping fee for the order to be returned to us. This will be deducted from your refund.
*In the event you wish to cancel your existing order and place a new order, kindly note that the current website price will apply, and a new warehouse dispatch date will be given at the time of new purchase.
Re-scheduling deliveries – We request notice of 24 hours prior to your scheduled delivery day to rebook your delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot accept changes to your delivery schedule after this time.
Missed Deliveries and Incorrect Addresses. – If you are not home to accept your delivery within the scheduled delivery window or if you have changed your address without any prior notification to us, your items will be returned to our DC and we will contact you to reschedule your delivery. You will be required to pay an additional delivery fee prior to re-dispatch.